We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions:
iHub Solutions Pte Ltd
- You will be responsible for material handling, inventory control and stock accuracy.
- Handle returns, labeling and other assigned warehousing tasks.
- Conduct stock take and cycle count.
- Load/unload containers and perform housekeeping tasks.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and sense of urgency.
- Preferably able to operate forklift and reach truck.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level / SPM or above.
Attractive remuneration and excellent career prospects for candidates with the right mental attitude and team spirit.
Customer Service Co-ordinators/Officers
- You will be responsible for order processing, inventory management & admin duties.
- Communicate directly and respond promptly to customer daily orders.
- Managing customer’s orders as well as deliveries in the most optimum manner; and answering to customer’s inquiries & handling customer’s complaints.
- Process orders, requests and perform data entry and update stock information in warehouse management system.
- Work closely with Warehouse Operations to ensure smooth running of daily deliveries and meeting of customer delivery targets.
- Perform administration duties.
- GCE ‘O’ Level & above.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office and PC skills.
- Fast learner, able to work in fast-paced work environment and multi-task.
- Successful candidates will be mentored and trained by senior logistics staff for key customer service positions.
- Attractive remuneration and excellent career prospects for candidates with the right mental attitude and team spirit.
- Loading and unloading goods.
- Deliver goods to various locations in Singapore.
- Ensure deliveries safety and timely to destinations.
- Quality and quantity check of the goods collecting or delivering.
- Valid Class 3 / 4 license.
- Familiar with Singapore roads.
- Read and write simple English.
- Physically fit and strong.
iHub Freight Solutions Pte Ltd
Customer Service, Global Executive
- Coordinate import/export shipments door-to-door: order tracking, export booking & documentation, shipment follow-up, monitor clearance & delivery.
- Communicate closely with local customers and overseas agents.
- Manage customer profiles and rates.
- Broad knowledge in import/export and air/sea
- Registered tradenet declarant
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in International freight forwarding.
- Minimum ‘O’ level, Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Science are preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and with sense of urgency.
iHub Solutions (Thailand) Ltd
Warehouse Sales Executive Cum Customer Service
- Proactively soliciting new business from local and international business account.
- Answer customer inquiries and prepare quotation to potential customers.
- Perform order processing support, inventory updating and customer service tasks related to the efficient of sales processing.
- Build effective business relationship with supplier, customers, government agency and service providers.
- Work closely with warehouse operations to ensure orders are processed timely.
- Performs other duties as appropriate.
- High school, Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years experience in Sales or Customer Service
- Must self starter with the ability to multi task.
- Proficiency in English, excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Possess strong computer skills in MS office.
- Willing to work at Bangphli, Samutprakarn area.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a full resume, complete with current and expected remuneration via call/email to:
Phone no.: 6264-8289 (ext 501)
Singapore: Cecilia Tan
Mobile: (+65) 97738610
Malaysia: Puah Chang Seng
Mobile: (+6012) 3930515
Hong Kong: Kenny Leung
Tel: (+852) 21919178
Furniture: Cecilia Tan
Mobile: (+65) 97738610