Customized Logistics Services in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Thailand
In iHub, we know that every customer has different needs even if they are from the same industries that we already serve.
With this in mind, we design our processes and IT systems to cater to these differing needs. Our people are also multi-skilled. We achieve cross-fertilization of ideas by bringing the best practice of one industry to bear on another during process planning and execution.
There’s no room for error when you need a precise picture of your company’s physical assets. Knowing exactly what you have could save you thousands or even millions of dollars in taxes and insurance costs.
So it should be handled by experts who specialize in fixed asset inventory (physical inventory procedures) for fixed assets. It should be handled by people who provide the best fixed asset tracking software available and know how to use it.
Increasingly, many of our customers have asked for assembly and installation services during delivery. Therefore, we have added a full assembly option which includes installation and setup of items for residential, corporate and retail deliveries.
Our bespoke delivery and installation teams are specially trained to handle products ranging from high end home furniture to store display stands with LED lightings. We offer quality service with a dedicate specialist touch to ensure safely handling and installation of your items with the utmost care. We invest in product training for our delivery and installation teams to fully understand your specific requirements. Our white glove services enhances the delivery experience to every customer tailored needs making every delivery exceptional.
Reduce the hassles, time and costs associated with managing multiple suppliers, warehousing hubs, and light manufacturing partners. Take advantage of the convenience, accountability and speed that comes from working with a single-source provider. With iHub Solutions comprehensive kitting and assembly services, you now have a quality one-stop resource you can turn to.
iHub Solutions’ kitting and assembly service includes light assembly, specialized kitting and supplier-consigned inventory hubbing either in our distribution facilities or co-located elsewhere. We also offer customized light manufacturing and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) for multinational companies.
Combining iHub Solutions’ assembly services with our supplier-owned inventory hub services allows our clients to reduce cycle times, compress their supply chain and consolidate their operations and minimize their effort to manage supplier functions. Plus, because we have supplier inventory management, assembly and fulfillment services all in one place, you gain greater flexibility in product line utilization, as well as rapid response to change orders or packaging development. Our warehouse service is top notch, we listen to your need, and we implement just for you!
Spare Parts Management
Our efficient processing of orders and picking of spare parts – within one hour of order receipt – enable us to effectively serve the time critical industries such as medical and aerospace.
All spare parts are bar-coded with serial numbers for identification and tracking purpose in our warehouse system.
Besides Bill of materials information; our multi-dimensional inventory system provides our customers the capabilities to manage many to many spare parts relationships (multiple parents to multiple child parts). In addition, our system can monitor and allow customers to set varied alert levels on product attributes: aging, expiry date and stock levels. These tools have proven to increase our customers productivity and effectiveness in their warehouse management workflow.
Equipment Commissioning Area
We provide dedicated equipment commissioning area with 24 hours support in our warehouse to test and ‘burn in’ equipment before delivery to site. The tasks include the following:
- Order pick equipment and loose fittings based on the Bill of Material.
- Assemble and stage equipment in the Commissioning Area.
- During commissioning with our customers’ engineers, parts could be exchanged with the warehouse.
- After commissioning, the equipment is received back into the warehouse as a completed set before delivery. We track serial numbers on the equipment through wireless RF scanning
Cargo Transportation Services in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, and Thailand
We use various modes like motorcycles; vans; 10, 14 & 24 footer trucks; trailers, etc to transport cargo in the most cost effective way for customers.
Where delicate cargo handling is required at site, our experienced project staff will ensure that service is rendered to your customers’ satisfaction.
We will co-ordinate and consolidate transport requirements with activities like warehousing, order processing, etc within your supply chain. Quantum cost improvements could result from such supply chain synchronisation.
Our Case Study
MNC with the following problems:
1. Stocks are in disorder with no itemization
2. Large area used for storage
3. High inventory carrying cost
4. Could not locate goods during order picking
5. Long time to pick goods
6. Wrong items being delivered
7. Damaged cargo
iHub implemented the following solutions:
1. Detailed itemization by product codes and description, together with Bill of Material.
2. Cleary defined storage strategies like palletized storage, cartonised storage, bin storage, etc.
3. Location control with state of the art Warehouse Management System.
4. Order pick strategies like piece pick, carton pick, pallet pick, consolidated pick, etc.
5. Key process control points to avoid mistakes and damages.
6. Real-time inventory transactions.
1. Storage area reduced by 50%.
2. Reduced inventory by more than 50% due to increased visibility.
3. Fast order turnaround time for urgent orders from one day to 2 hours.
4. Stock accuracy, pick accuracy and fulfillment rate increased to more than 99%.
5. Reduction in manual data entry.
Singapore: Mr. Koh San Joo
Mobile: (+65) 96157239
Malaysia: Puah Chang Seng
Mobile: (+6012) 3930515
Hong Kong: Kenny Leung
Tel: (+852) 21919178
Furniture: Cecilia Tan
Mobile: (+65) 97738610