iHub Solutions Pte Ltd
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions:
Customer Service Coordinator / Officer
- Customer Service Tasks
- To provide business related information to customers in a timely and accurately manner;
- Ensure customer enquiries are responded promptly;
- Communicate directly and respond promptly to customer daily orders;
- Process orders, requests and perform data entry and update stock information in warehouse management system;
- Work closely with Warehouse Operations to ensure smooth running of daily deliveries and meeting of customer delivery targets;
- Maintain all the shipping and tracking records of customer inventory and movements accurately;
- To assist on ad-hoc request from customers;
- Perform administration duties.
- Local delivery / Export Shipment coordination
- Coordinate with Operation and Transport department for order processing.
- Adhere to statutory and company’s safety and health policy and procedures.
- Process orders, requests and perform data entry and update stock information in warehouse management system.
- Billing process
- Maintain inventory accuracy via inhouse system;
- Ensure all billing done timely and accurately with all necessary supporting documents with the given dateline;
- Ensure all billings/ invoicing done timely and accurately with the necessary supporting documents and to meet deadline.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the related field is required for this position
- Candidate must process at least a NITEC / Diploma / Advance Diploma /Degree, preferably in IT / Mathematics / Engineering / Science related field.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (EXCEL) / Outlook
- Able to prioritize work effectively to meet deadlines
- Able to work in fast-paced work environment and multi-task
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and with sense of urgency
- Successful candidates will be mentored and trained by senior logistics staff for key customer service positions.
- Attractive remuneration and excellent career prospects for candidates with the right mental attitude and team spirit.
- You will be responsible for material handling, inventory control and stock accuracy.
- Handle returns, labeling and other assigned warehousing tasks.
- Conduct stock take and cycle count.
- Load/unload containers and perform housekeeping tasks.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and sense of urgency.
- Preferably able to operate forklift and reach truck.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level / SPM or above.
- Physically fit and strong.
- Candidate who possess a Forklift License is preferred.
- Loading and unloading goods.
- Deliver goods to various locations in Singapore.
- Ensure deliveries safety and timely to destinations.
- Quality and quantity check of the goods collecting or delivering.
- Valid Class 3 / 4 license.
- Familiar with Singapore roads.
- Read and write simple English.
- Physically fit and strong.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a full resume, complete with current and expected remuneration via call/email to:
Phone no.: 6264-8289 (ext 501)